BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Did I tell you " I LOVE FOOD"

Yes you did read right, I really LOVE FOOD ! For a very long time I have been embarrassed to let people know the amazing relationship I have with FOOD , it has been a journey that I really long to share with liked minded people ie FOOD LOVERS like myself and yourself I hope   . This passion for food started very early on in my life , I recall my mother and father who by the way are great cooks in their own ways con cock these elaborate and colorful meals that consisted of a both Peruvian and Puerto Rican Cuisine. I wasn't ashamed to ask papi or mami for seconds and sometimes thirds.  These cuisines vary in many different ways, I will expound on these cuisine in future blog post. I remember my first time tasting something other then your typical rice and beans or burger and fires, I was in living on campus at Felician College and was in search of something else other then caf food, I took myself downtown Rutherford NJ and found a Sushi place " cant recall the name but it was great" and had the best sushi EVER and since that spring day my taste buds have been exploring more then just the ordinary. When it comes to food I know my stuff so much that I started this blog and wanted to show my skills . Aside from writing I love to cook and eat , I spend most of my weekends going to local restaurants and tasting what I think is fine art LOL. 
         

0 comments: